Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who is Macklemore?

After quickly browsing through XXL's Freshman Class of 2012 list, I came across a name I haven't heard of before - MACKLEMORE. The name grabbed my attention because it sounds like a Rock band from Pennsylvania more than anything. After a few Youtube views and some "Wikipeda'ing" I was hooked. I think what caught my attention the most was Macklemore's poetic delivery and the Indie Rock vibe production of the music - truly breathe of fresh air - especially in a over-saturated Hip-Hop Industry. Macklemore has been making music since the early 2000's and he sure to be getting more exposure due to his XXL Freshman Cover.




Check out this awesome visual from Macklemore.

Also be sure to check out his Brand New Website. http://macklemore.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment